Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year

May the New Year bring you peace and contentment


Projects completed last month:

This baby hat in Baruffa 7 Settembre yarn was made for my littlest niece. The basic shape comes from Family Circle Easy Knitting Fall 2000, model # 29.



These matching adult and child sized tams from 45 Fine and Fanciful Hats to Knit were knitted in Brown Sheep Nature Spun worsted (adult) and Knit One Crochet Too Creme Brulee DK (child). These are gifts for my hubby and youngest son and they look adorable wearing them together.



This egyptian hat was also knitted in Nature Spun worsted from 45 Fine and Fanciful Hats to knit This will be a gift for my eldest son, just because he loves wild hats.



Projects in process:

Highland Fling- argyle cardigan from Vogue Toddler Knits in Plymouth Encore. Sitting on the frog pile. This was intended to be a simple project for a road trip, knit straight from the book without having to change anything. I knit it straight from the book, but their idea of sizing doesn't fit my toddler's dimensions. He's a tall one, and I'm going to have to take off the bottom ribbing and add a whole pattern repeat to the length.




Projects in planning:

Socks, mittens and hats oh my!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to better organize my supplies. I have taken a step in that direction by taking an inventory of my needles. I seem to be missing one set of circulars, so I have a project stashed somewhere that I haven't found yet...

Mom wants me to help her take inventory of her needles too, at least the ones that aren't stuck in projects. She says it would make it easier for me to borrow needles from her. Temptress.



No comments: