Friday, January 07, 2005

Got Enough Yarn?

Beautiful blue yarn. Yum. I have plans for you.



My local yarn store owner is such a temptress. She showed me one of her current projects and of course I had to have one too. In the book 25 Gorgeous Sweaters for the Brand-New Knitter is a pattern for a simple vest that is just so much fun to make and to wear. I like this book, I like the garment shapes, I like the techniques, I like the relaxed attitude. I think I will actually knit most of the patterns in it.



So. Just stopping by quickly for a set of needles. And yarn. And the book. She did give me a 10% discount however, for my birthday.

Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Columbine Blossom. Knit 2 strands on US#10 needles, 14 stitches x 20 rows = 4".



Gosh, I really like this blue.

No comments: