Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baking Frenzy

I have a few more pieces of holiday knitting completed, but I'm in the middle of my annual holiday baking frenzy right now. I'm too busy to photograph the new knits and blog about them today, but I will do so soon.

In the mean time, I thought you might enjoy a quick photo of the contents of one of the tins I've been filling with cookies to ship to friends and family far away. These are quick and easy cookies to make, simple drop cookies for the most part, without decoration because I just don't have time this year for fussy stuff.

The contents are, moving clockwise beginning upper left: Chai-Spiced Cookies from Pillsbury Classic Cookbook #320 (This year's Holiday Cookies book), Strawberry Drops made from a cake mix, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from the oatmeal box, and Surprise Chocolate Bites from Better Homes and Gardens Easy Baking magazine.

I must go, I have more cookies to bake, and a mountain of washing up to do.

No comments: