Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Paying it Forward

I signed up for "Paying it Forward" on Kat's blog.

I felt no hesitation whatsoever over signing up for this, I make handmade gifts all the time. I'm always trying out new patterns, ideas and different media. This should be a breeze.

The guidelines:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

Want to participate? Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and make the same promise on your own blog.

4 comments:

LizzieK8 said...

I accept your challenge!

Temperance said...

I accept your challenge. It should be lots of fun.

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Sign me up! LOVE THE IDEA OF IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have given 2 handmade, crocheted gifts as of yet. 2 seija sets (carseat blanket and cap) for the babies of my friends.

i don't know if they loved the gifts more than what i felt when i finished
them.

long live hand-made and thoughtful gifts,

minotte
crocheteverywhere.blogspot.com