Saturday, June 10, 2006

Softie for BackTack3 has Landed

Opening the boxSoftie peeking outI have to tell you, Niki and I have been emailing back and forth furiously trying to figure out where this box went to. It should have arrived on Wednesday; after all, Priority Mail shouldn't take more than 3 days to get to its destination within the US. We had begun to fear the worst, that the package had been lost.

Thankfully, it has arrived safely. Who knows where it was misdirected before coming here, but we are so very glad that it is here now. We must open it immediately!

Ta-da!Bunny, rear viewTa-Da! Here's the cutie!

Front view on the left, rear view on the right.

This Wee Bunny has little button eyes and his nose and mouth are embroidered. In his hands he holds a cluster of felt daisies with lime green button centers and forest green chenille stems. He is wearing an emerald green scarf: knitted accessories! I love it!



Button tailInitial A on the bottomHis tail is made from loops of pinked black twill fabric fastened in place with a fun spiral-design button. See photo, left.

On the bottom, out of sight when he's sitting upright, is my initial A. See photo, right.





The Whole PackageHere you see all the contents of the package. There's wonderful ginger-ginseng tisane that I just can't wait to try. There are chocolate and ginger shortbread cookies, oh my. Ah, there's an Art Bar, Swiss dark chocolate...quite liquid, I'm afraid, but it will be most delicious once it's had a chance to firm up a bit in the fridge.

Chocolate always survives ;-)

It has been a perfectly lovely day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so relived he finally got there. Sorry about the chocolate, but I am glad the other items survived. I am thrilled you liked the package! I really enjoyed creating him for you.