Tuesday, June 06, 2006

BT3 and Project Spectrum

What is this? It's a hint of the softie I sent to Jess. I don't want to spoil the surprise for her, so I will wait until I get confirmation from her that it has arrived safely before I post the full spread.

I don't know about other folks, but I just love surprises. For me, the surprise is more important than the giftie every time.

I chose to create my own pattern for this softie. Since it is my own original work, I may decide to post the pattern. If anyone's interested, that is. We'll see after I put up the full set of photos.

I can show you what I made for the Project Spectrum Postcard Swap. A celebration of green for May.

I didn't get as many green things finished this month as I had hoped. Of course, the kitchen plumbing blowing up like it did put a real damper on my crafting time. But all in all, it's been a pretty productive month.

June brings the color blue. That deserves a post all its own.

No comments: