Sunday, May 22, 2005

Settling in and Stash Enhancement

I must say that it has been very busy around here. Getting settled in takes a lot of work. We have found and unpacked enough of the gear of everyday life to begin functioning in our new digs. We're still tripping over boxes, but we can cook meals!

I heard some news that we may be having a new little one in the family. This demands one thing and one thing alone-a trip to the yarn shop! Yes, I know, I have a stash that could choke a horse. Yes, I know, I don't have room for the yarn I already own. But how could I resist A SALE!



Some bright yellow and white Plymouth Dreambaby DK and some multicolor on white Hobby Kids for baby things. A little King Tut cotton to make a summer top for me ;)

That should keep me happy for a bit until I can get my stash unpacked.

No comments: